How does a doorbell camera work in Los Angeles?
Online ordering and daily shipments have become customary for many homeowners. You love the convenience of having goods delivered at your door, but there is a drawback. Those packages on your doorstep are temptations to potential crooks. Porch piracy continues to be a real problem, but you are able to take action against it by installing a doorbell camera as part of your home’s security. These components are great tools to combat porch pirates, but they do so much more.
Take a second to see how they work and why they’re sure to become an essential aspect of your smart home.
Advantages of a Los Angeles video doorbell
Manufactured in both wired and wireless options, video doorbells provide a great number of innovative features, and the technology keeps improving. You are now able to set up detection zones, speak to whoever’s on your porch, and get immediate notifications whenever something is delivered.
The best way to understand how a Los Angeles video doorbell camera works is to look at the various perks it can provide. Consider the following features:
- Active deterrents: You won’t get this on every model, but there are several smart video doorbells that take action in discouraging theft with alerts that can be heard and seen. This is an effective way to let thieves know that you are watching.
- Wide angle camera view: You will benefit from seeing the total picture, and that should include the faces of individuals at your door and items on the walkway below. Cameras with ultra-wide 180-degree field of vision give you a complete perspective.
- Vivid images no matter the hour: What’s the benefit of implementing a doorbell camera if the images are poor quality and hard to see? The best models will include amazing night vision and high dynamic range (HDR) resolution.
- Package delivery notifications: Would you like to be informed when a package arrives? You can get instant updates from video doorbells that are able to differentiate between individuals and packages.
- Speak with the person at your door: Is someone waiting at your main entry? Two-way audio gives you the chance to inquire about what they want. You can even utilize this beneficial feature to deter people loitering around your walkway.
- Cut down on false alarms: Advanced doorbell cameras will even allow you to customize detection zones. Clearly defining the viewing area will allow you to minimize false alarms triggered by pets or pedestrians.
- Convenient video access: A video doorbell configured into your smart home provides you the opportunity to see live and saved video right from your cell phone security app.
Video doorbells keep you in touch with your home like never before, as you may interact with them right from your phone, regardless of your location. They’ll inform you when something or someone arrives, give you a sightline into what’s going on, and even permit you to talk with the person at your door. These devices have become difference-makers in terms of security and convenience.
Ask for a doorbell camera with your Los Angeles smart home
Protect your home against porch pirates and get a clear view of what’s transpiring outside your front door 24/7 with a Los Angeles doorbell camera. Vivint’s advanced models give you all the features you want, like active theft protection, ultra-wide viewing, and package notifications. Reach out to
(310) 861-9194 today to start designing your smart home.