You’ve done your research and reached the conclusion that home security systems will boost the safety of your residence. You even like the idea of a smart home to bring additional convenience and energy conservation to your life. But are you still debating the necessity of home monitoring?
Take a little time to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this extra layer of protection is indispensable to your security.
See how Los Angeles home monitoring works
When you choose 24/7 home monitoring from industry leaders like Vivint, you are linked to trained home security experts 365 days a year. Even though they are always there when you need them, that isn’t suggesting they are overly invasive. You won’t find them constantly watching your residence or reviewing your camera recordings. Rather, they go to work the moment an emergency strikes. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your components is triggered -- whether it’s a window sensor or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your command center then dispatches the warning automatically to your monitoring team.
- A home security monitoring agent will then communicate with you to confirm the situation and inquire about your safety.
- Whenever the monitoring agent is unable to contact you, they will proceed to contact first responders.
- Your team is there to help you through the crisis and will serve as the chief point of contact with local responders whenever you are away.
Home monitoring is the equivalent of having your own security consultants connected directly to your sensors and alarms. This gives you more than simply peace of mind as you have actual, live professionals to assist you through your emergency.