How does home monitoring work in Los Angeles?
You’ve done your research and reached the conclusion that home security systems will boost the safety of your residence. You even like the idea of a smart home to bring additional convenience and energy conservation to your life. But are you still debating the necessity of home monitoring?
Take a little time to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this extra layer of protection is indispensable to your security.
See how Los Angeles home monitoring works
When you choose 24/7 home monitoring from industry leaders like Vivint, you are linked to trained home security experts 365 days a year. Even though they are always there when you need them, that isn’t suggesting they are overly invasive. You won’t find them constantly watching your residence or reviewing your camera recordings. Rather, they go to work the moment an emergency strikes. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your components is triggered -- whether it’s a window sensor or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your command center then dispatches the warning automatically to your monitoring team.
- A home security monitoring agent will then communicate with you to confirm the situation and inquire about your safety.
- Whenever the monitoring agent is unable to contact you, they will proceed to contact first responders.
- Your team is there to help you through the crisis and will serve as the chief point of contact with local responders whenever you are away.
Home monitoring is the equivalent of having your own security consultants connected directly to your sensors and alarms. This gives you more than simply peace of mind as you have actual, live professionals to assist you through your emergency.
Safeguarding your property, even when you’re off site
Having round-the-clock assistance poised and ready to help with an emergency is beneficial when you’re on site as you’ll be occupied making certain family members are safe. It’s even more vital when something occurs while you’re not there. Imagine your fire alarm beeping or an access point sensor setting off your alarm when you’re on a trip. What will happen when nobody is there to hear the warning of the loud siren? By integrating 24-hour monitoring, your place is always defended, no matter where you are.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is vital in Los Angeles home monitoring
You may consider your Vivint Smart Hub as the heart of your property’s security. All device communications go through this vital, centralized interface. Along with being your bridge to monitoring experts, the smart hub offers these extra advantages:
- Emergency button to instantly reach your Vivint home monitoring representatives
- Two-way audio capability giving you the chance to speak straight to your monitoring team
- You are able to ask for help with any type of emergency, including medical situations
If you’re unable to find your cell phone when a disaster occurs, you can still communicate with your support team directly through your control panel.
Request home monitoring with your comprehensive Los Angeles security system
Leave it to the experts at Vivint and order a fully integrated Los Angeles smart home with the 24-hour monitoring, fire alarms, and security sensors you need. We are well aware of the importance of monitoring which is the reason why it’s automatically included in our popular packages. If you want to boost your home’s protection, dial (310) 861-9194 or complete the following form to begin.