Can I use an indoor camera as a baby monitor in Los Angeles?
Your new nursery is almost ready for your darling little one. You spent countless hours assembling the cradle, covering the walls, and setting up the changing station.You even put up a shelf with a line of plush animals as a finishing touch. But how will you keep an eye on your baby? You can choose the customary method with a basic standalone device or take it a bit further and use the surveillance equipment already accessible to you in your modern home security system.
Although it might seem a little unusual to use an indoor camera for a baby monitor in Los Angeles, it’s a great choice when you consider the many perks.
Your home’s indoor cameras in Los Angeles are perfect baby monitors
One of the most significant things to understand is that your indoor cameras are part of a cohesive system and reachable through an easy-to-use app. This offers you convenience and comfort as you can check in on your child from any location via your cell phone or tablet. Here are a few more reasons why they are a preferred option:
- Live high-definition video feed: You’ll appreciate detailed, high-quality images of your baby. You may even review recorded clips right from your cell phone.
- Bi-directional talk: You’ll not only hear what’s going on, you can actually speak to your child right through your indoor camera. This is a nice tool to settle a restless sleeper. In addition, you can use the 2-way talk feature through your cell phone app, regardless of your location.
- Wide-angle viewing: Your video cameras will have a much better viewing angle than most traditional baby monitors. You won’t miss a thing.
- Motion-detection with updates: If your newborn decides rest time is done and is ready to get out of the bed, you can get motion-triggered notifications dispatched straight to your smartphone.
- One-press contact: Despite the fact this benefit is generally for older offspring, it’s still worth a mention. With a single touch of a button, your child can reach out to you through your smartphone app.
Having your complete smart home accessible in a simple app on your phone is a tremendous bonus. If you find that your baby is having trouble falling to sleep and think it may be a little warm in the room, you can change the settings on your smart thermostat. In the event they awaken, you can switch on the area’s smart lights to notify them you’ll be there soon. Have a second child? You may use a second indoor camera and still have access to each of them with one smartphone app.
Design Your Los Angeles smart home with indoor cameras
Are you ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Design your own Los Angeles smart home and benefit from the peace of mind and security Vivint’s advanced surveillance equipment can provide. Call (310) 861-9194 today and learn how we can make your home a safer, more adaptable place for everyone.