Collaborate With Your 24-hour Monitoring Team
Whenever your home alarm system in Los Angeles goes off, your 24/7 monitoring professionals will instantly act. Their first move is to confirm your alarm, and that includes communicating with you. The guideline they adhere to is dependent on the sort of emergency. To illustrate, when a medical emergency is initiated, a single attempt will be made to contact you before assistance is sent out. In the event of a break-in - the most typical sort of event - a monitoring professional will abide by these steps to get in touch with you:
- An attempt will be made to contact you using the central command panel. You will typically be requested to provide a passcode.
- If that effort isn’t successful, a call is attempted to your primary contact number.
- An alternate number or your first contact person is called next.
- If there is still no answer, local police officers are dispatched.
- Your monitoring specialists will try to reach you again after emergency personnel are alerted.
If you're not in a position to interact with monitoring agents, that’s OK. Help will still be dispatched even if you're not available to substantiate the emergency.
Prepare for any emergency with a Vivint home alarm system in Los Angeles
Be prepared for any emergency with a modern home alarm system in Los Angeles from Vivint. Call (310) 861-9194 to begin the customization of your home’s defense today.