What to look for in a home security camera in Los Angeles
Getting caught on a video recording is the last thing an invader wants This is a primary reason why security cameras are some of the most effective tools to consider as you design your home security system. Although free-standing cameras can be effective when configured properly, they’re even more powerful when integrated into your property’s complete system.
Have you often wondered what to look for in a home security camera in Los Angeles? You’ll be glad to find these critical elements include more features than previous iterations. You may see live streams from inside cameras or warn intruders with built-in deterrents from outdoor cameras. And you can direct your home security cameras easily in the same place.
Impressive features add value to home security cameras in Los Angeles
Multifaceted and easy-to-incorporate security cameras will elevate your residence’s protection to a higher level. These crucial elements of your security system can be found with a diverse array of features like two-way talk, night vision, and convenient cell phone access. Explore the possibilities here.
- Built-in deterrents: Choose a security camera that can react instantly. If strange movement is observed by the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro, a vivid circle of red light will appear around the camera lens and a loud alert will emit.
- Night vision: Dynamic IR night vision functionality provides well-defined images of your surroundings any time of day. Your cameras will even maintain their crisp imaging as you zoom in on particular areas.
- Convenient storage: Choose devices with video storage functionality and the chance to review footage right from your smartphone app.
- Security app: Today’s surveillance systems in Los Angeles are frequently linked to a handy app on your smartphone. You are able to watch current footage or saved segments and even arm or disengage your system. The Vivint App will post an update to your phone if a triggered event occurs.
- Motion detectors: Built-in motion detectors prompts cameras to engage whenever strange activity occurs. You’ll even get a message on your phone.
- Speak to delivery people or family: Would you like to contact your children when they return from school? Is there a stranger at your doorstep? Modern residential security cameras, including the Vivint Doorbell Camera Pro, provide convenient bi-directional talk so you can speak to the people captured by your camera.
- Improve your perspective: As a good rule of thumb, your outside cameras should provide at least 120° of viewing perspective. As an example, the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro gives you a viewing angle of 140°.
- Customizable zones: This benefit gives you the chance to set the precise part of your property you wish your camera to cover. This will be important to limit the movement you record as you wouldn’t want alerts each time a vehicle travels by in front of your house.
Design your own smart home
You should have a good idea of what to look for in a home security camera in Los Angeles. The next step is to design your own customized Vivint smart home. Phone (310) 861-9194 to begin or complete the following form to reach out to our home protection and automation experts.